The system will open on the 1st of March for New and Repeating of grant applications. Candidates who wish to apply for an educational grant should fill in the electronic form and submit it with the required supporting documents by the 31st of March (24:00 GMT).
The system will open on the 1st of April for Renewal applications. Scholars interested in the renewal of their grant should fill in the electronic form and submit it with the required supporting documents by the 30th of April (24:00 GMT).
The application must be completed in English.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Fill in your email address and chosen password
- Select the level of studies (which you are applying for)
- Choose the right type of application
Note: If you have started and/or submitted an application before please fill in your email address and password and click Log In. A password reminder email is available.
The following sections will need to be completed in English when filling in the application
- Personal Details
- Course Details: details for the course you have chosen to apply a scholarship for
- Academic History
- Personal Statement: please explain in approximately 500 words i) why you have selected your chosen programme and how it is relevant to your future goals; ii) why you are applying for a grant and iii)any additional information that you think supports your application.
- Summary of PhD proposal (for PhD students only): approximately 500 words long
- References – please see the References section for more details
- Supporting Documents - please see the Supporting Documents section for more details
3. Review and Submission for New and Repeating of grant applications
Please make sure that you click submit once you review your application as non-submitted applications will not be examined. No changes can be made after you have fully submitted (i.e. university acceptance letter attached). Note: For those who have not attached the university letter of acceptance by the 31st of March: You will be able to access your application by the designated dates only once in order to upload the acceptance letter - and resubmit again. However, please make sure you first submit your application by the 31st of March – otherwise you will not be able to access it in order to upload the acceptance letter.