The system will open on the 1st of April. Candidates who wish to apply for an educational grant should fill in the electronic form and submit it with the required supporting documents by the 31st of May.
Submission deadline for applications concerning renewal of grants is the 30th of April.
The application must be completed in English.
Answer the Pre-Screening Questions & Register.
Choose the correct type of application (You may want to read our FAQ first).
Fill in the electronic form.
Upload the supporting documents.
Review your application.
The following documents must be uploaded with your application (in PDF):
For more information please also read our FAQ.
2. University Acceptance Letter (conditional/unconditional) and/or latest Registration Document (required if available).
3. Secondary School Diploma or A' Levels Certificate or equivalent.
4. First Degree & Transcripts (Transcripts = official document issued by the University with final detailed marks) or official confirmation of completion of degree & transcripts.
5. Postgraduate degree (if applicable).
6. Proof of ID (no translation required).
7. One reference letter (please check References section).
8. Summary of PhD proposal (for PhD applicants only).
9. Progress Report (if you are already a Leventis Scholar applying for a renewal of your grant).
Note regarding Items 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7:
These documents can be alternatively accepted in French or Greek. All other documents should be translated in English (unofficial translation is accepted).